Each print sold, provides 5 meals through Feed My Starving Children.
Oh Come Let Us Adore Him, 8x10 digital print
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD
• Handmade item
• Instant Digital Download: 1 PDF included
Includes 8x10, 600dpi, PDF
This listing includes 1 High Quality 600 DPI 8x10 PRINTABLE PDF file
THIS IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PRINT
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
Hand lettered and digitalized for easy download and Print!
1. Purchase Print
2. Once payment is processed, buyers will receive links to download their Digital products in the Thank You page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
3. Click "download", save the file to your computer, and You are ready to print (see print helps below)
- -Feel free to Print at home or your local Print shop
- -For best results use 100lb card stock.
- *Extra Tip: The prints are made as an 8"x10", For your printing convenience, we have centered them on an 8.5"x11 document that will print on any printer with ease.
- **I prefer to get mine printed at Office Depot on 100lb Xerox cardstock. They can trim it down to the 8x10 size, for you, as well, for a small fee OR you can leave it as a 8.5x11 print and use a document frame. Either way, it will look beautiful!'
Last, but not least, please remember that these are for personal use only OR as a gift. But NOT for resale. Thank you so much for helping us protect our business in this way in that way!
* This is an instant download and only includes a graphic file size ready for printing. This listing does not include any physical paper or physical shipment.
* Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds can be given. Customized items cannot be cancelled once work has begun.
If you have ANY troubles with your download, please contact me and I will be glad to help!
All Rights Reserved
No part of designs, images, text, etc. may be reproduced.
Also, if you have any questions or have a custom request,
Please message me through the contact section.
I would LOVE to create something custom for you. Meaningful gifts are very important to me and I love being able to help people bring their ideas into fruition.